Oct 8, 2019
On October 3, 2019, three committees in the House of
Representatives joined in providing an update with regard to
impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.
Their press release states that current and former State
Department officials produced documents surrounding the concern of
withholding military assistance from Ukraine around the same time
that the administration was looking toward Ukraine to announce an
investigation into the 2016 U.S. election and the alleged
involvement of Ukrainian politicians.
Read the Congressional letter and attached texts.
- Congressional Letter (0:58)
- Attachment: Text Messages (5:36)
- Connecting Rudy Giuliani with Ukraine President Zelensky's
- Sondland Briefs Zelensky Ahead of Call with President Trump
- Concerns about Ukraine Becoming an "Instrument" in U.S.
- Giuliani Advocates for Trump-Zelensky Call (7:51)
- Volker Advises Yermak Ahead of Trump-Zelensky Call (8:45)
- Yermak's Informal Readout of the Trump-Zelensky Call
- State Department Officials Discuss a White House Visit and
Ukraine Statement (9:59)
- State Department Officials Seek Giuliani's Guidance on Ukraine
- Ukrainian Aide Seeks White House Date First (11:54)
- Discussion of Ukrainian Statement to Include References to 2016
Election and Burisma (13:25)
- Confirming Desire to Reference 2016 Election and Burisma
- Ukrainian Official Shares Press Report of U.S. Withholding
Military Assistance (15:00)
- President Trump Cancels Trip to Meet President Zelensky
- State Department Officials on Security Assistance and the
Ukraine "Interview" (16:42)
- State Department Officials on Withholding Security Assistance
If you'd like episodes like these to continue, please help
support the podcast by going to governmentunfiltered.com or by going
to insiderfriends.com. Your
support will be recognized on an upcoming show. For anonymous
donations, you can go to glow.fm/insider to donate on either a
one-time or recurring basis.