The January 6th Report: Chapter 1 – The Big Lie
On December 22, 2022, the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol released their final report. This podcast is a reading of that document without any additional commentary.
This episode is the introductory section of Chapter 1 – The Big Lie.
The following episodes will be released in subsequent days:
- 1.1 – The Big Lie Reflected Deliberate Exploitation of the “Red Mirage”
- 1.2 – Trump’s Pre-Election Plans to Declare Victory
- 1.3 – Trump’s Pre-Election Efforts to Delegitimize the Election Process
- 1.4 – President Trump’s Launch of the Big Lie
- 1.5 – Post-Election: President Trump Replaces His Campaign Team
- 1.6 – President Trump’s Campaign Team Told Him He Lost the Election and There Was No Significant Fraud
- 1.7 – President Trump Had His Day in Court
- 1.8 – President Trump Repeatedly Promoted Conspiracy Theories
- Dominion Voting Systems
- The State Farm Arena Video
- The Fake Ballot Myth
- The “Multiple Counting of Ballots” Fiction
- The Imaginary “Dead” and “Ineligible” Voters
- 1.9 – President Trump’s January 6th Speech
As with the Mueller Report and other government documents of public interest, Government Unfiltered’s goal is to create audio readings that are accessible via the value-for-value model. If you find value in the effort to provide an open and available reading of this document, please support the podcast at governmentunfiltered.com by clicking the support button for a one-time donation or by going to patreon.com/timberlanemedia to donate monthly.