White House letter challenges House impeachment inquiry
In the previous three episodes, this show has offered a reading of the White House memo that documented the call between President Trump and the President of Ukraine, the whistleblower’s complaint, and texts released by Congress surrounding the issue of withholding military assistance from Ukraine.
On October 8, Pat Cipollone, Counsel to the President, sent a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the three committee chairmen who provided the letter along with the release of text messages from the previous episode.
This White House letter addresses a statement from Representative Adam Schiff’s opening statement from the House Intelligence Committee hearing with Director Joseph Maguire, Director of National Intelligence. The relevant portion is available in this episode and a link to the full nine-minute opening statement is available via C-SPAN.
- Intel Chair Adam Schiff’s Sept. 26, 2019, Statement on Whistleblower Complaint (1:14)
- October 8, 2019, letter from Pat Cipollone, Counsel to the President (2:49)
- I. Your “Inquiry” Is Constitutionally Invalid and Violates Basic Due Process Rights and the Separation of Powers (6:12)
- II. The Invalid “Impeachment Inquiry” Plainly Seeks To Reverse the Election of 2016 and To Influence the Election of 2020 (12:24)
- III. There Is No Legitimate Basis for Your “Impeachment Inquiry”; Instead, the Committees’ Actions Raise Serious Questions (14:54)
Support the show
One-time donations via: governmentunfiltered.com
Recurring donations at: insiderfriends.com
Anonymously through: glow.fm/insider
Follow the show online
Facebook: Government Unfiltered